Yoga Teachers Training Course – 300 HRs
Yoga Teacher Training Programs in India are abodes of great Vedic knowledge and anyone who joins us shouldn’t remain untouched. Our philosophy of yoga is that of an accolade to the great Vedic science by dispersing it to as many people as possible. We imbibe the Vedic lifestyle in all our programs and retreats. Yoga Teachers Training Course – 300 HRs starts with a personal consultation with each student with our eminent Gurus. They personally observe the purpose, aim, and commitment of each student towards Yoga. The students get an opportunity to meet the Ayurveda experts who make exclusions and inclusions for diet (if any). The morning begins with Ashtanga Yoga and a detailed class on its postures. After the class, the students get experience to instruct the 200 Hour YTTC students in the presence of our expert yoga teachers.
This is one of the rarest Yoga TTC’s which takes Swar Yog Shastra in the TTC which is the most important subject in Yoga. Without the proper understanding of the Swar Yog Shastra, one cannot understand Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation with real understanding.
For 300 hr YTTC, students need to conduct research to create a 30-minute presentation on the effects of Yoga on the human body. Students can present their findings to gain a deeper perspective of the human anatomy. The 300-hour yoga training includes practical sessions for teaching. The student learns the depths of Yoga anatomy, philosophy, and the relation of Yoga with the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of the human body. The 300 hour Yoga Teacher training course aims to attain the more occupied aspects of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Meditation.
- Hatha Yoga – Advance Classical And Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar With Chakra Awareness
- Advance Series Of Joints And Glands Exercise
- Balancing Series Of Asana
- Core Practices Of Asana
- Difference B/W Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga
- Twisting Series Of Asana
- 4 Important Meditative Postures
- Study of Asanas
- Shankprashalana Asana Series For Cleaning Abdomen
- Asana according to Patanjali
- Intermediate Series
- Flexibility And Strength For Series
- Importance To Have Much Water In Body To Do Series
- Importance Of Sequence And Systematic Flow
- Study of Kundalini and Chakra
- Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Swara Yoga, and Tantra Yoga
- Yoga in connection with Gita
- Health Maintenance and Benefits of Yoga
- Study of Nourishing the Body
- Karma And Non-Attachment In Yogic Dimensions
- Four Level Of Consciousness
- Kundalini Awakening
- Keys to Successful Living In Yogic Science
- Meditation And The Spiritual Heart
- Intuitive Dream and Lucid Dream
- Meaning of Birth And Death In Yogic Science
- Reincarnation In Spiritual Science
- 6 Main Obstacles In The Path Of Yoga
- Samadhi and Its Study
- Obstacles In Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non-Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
- Pancha Prana( The Five Vital Force)
- Kumbhaka (Retention )
- Importance Of Sushumna
- Nature And Activities Of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening Of Sushumna Energy
- Tuning Of Nadi By Nadi Shodhanam
- Familiarity With Major Systems In The Body
- Review Of Yogic Digestive System And Respiratory System
- Shankprashalana Effective Practice In Upper And Lower Abdomen
- Effects Of Pranayama On Cardio-Vascular System
- Benefits Of Asana On Muscular System
- Anatomy Of Glands And Its Connections To Chakras
- Importance Of Master Gland To Know The Value Of Third Eye In Yoga
- Anatomy Of Nervous System With Understanding Nadi And Pranic Currents
- Chakra Meditation for the Glands
Adjustment & Alignment
- Art Of Adjustment Yoga For Daily Life
- Workshop On Twisting Postures
- Understanding each and every detail of the whole Body, its Emotions and Vibrations
- Balancing the Body Weight to Feel the Infinity Within
- Modifying the Asana practice according to individual’s Limitations
- Introduction of Ajapa Japa
- Invocation Mantra For Patanjali
- Mantras For Completeness, Awakening Wisdom, Fearlessness Life
- Mantra For Divine Love Between Teacher & Student
- Building A Social Relationship Between Teachers And Students
- Inspiring And Motivating In Difficult Situation
- Developing confidence for teaching.
- Inculpating a Multi Style Lesson Plan And Instructing Skills
- Benefits And Limitations
- Delivering an Effective Feedback to Aspirants
- Workshop On Inversion Postures
Mudras & Bandhas
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Preparation of Mudra for Bandha
- Meaning of Yoga Mudra
- Uddyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Importance of Maha Bandha
- Benefits and contra-indications
- Study of Lucid Dreams
- Study of Intuitive Dreams
- Role of Yoga Nidra in Developing Intuition
- Yoga Nidra Practices From Himalayan Tradition
- Implications of Resting The Mind in Heart Center
- Yoga Nidra and Its Common Assumptions
Chakras & Nadis
- Detailed study of Kundalini Energy
- Study of Yantra, Mantra, And Tantra
- Purifying the Chakra
- Signs of Kundalini Awakening
- Kundalini as the Eventual Guru (Master)
- Group Discussion
- The root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
Examination & Internship
- Theory Assignments based on teachings
- A short examination paper based on knowledge from the course
- Teaching Examination
The food will be strictly vegetarian and 2 Meals and 1 Breakfast is included in the course fees.
Personal Guidance :
Personal guidance for medical problems using Yoga, Meditation, Herbal Techniques, and Ayurveda are available for students for Yoga Teachers Training Course – 300 HRs.
A good collection of books in the library is a valuable source for students to gain more knowledge. It includes books on meditation, yoga, pranayama, spiritual knowledge, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Puranas, Vedas, and Upanishads, etc.
Why Nasik/Shirpur :
Nashik is one of the holiest cities for Hindus & has a huge ancient connection
You can read more about Nasik here: Link 1, Link 2
Study Material :
- Students will get the study material.
- Stationaries required.
Travel Information (How to reach) :
- Students can take the cab from Mumbai Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for the cab from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur – 120$
- Students can take a cab from Shirdi Airport/Indore Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for the cab from Shirdi/Indore Airport to Shirpur – 100$
What to bring :
- Clothing: Loose clothing used for Yoga & meditation. Everyone is requested to wear a tee shirt/shirt covering shoulders and pants covering up to knees.
- 4 Passport size photo
- 4 photocopies of passport & Indian visa
- Mats: Please bring your own mats. You can buy mats in the shops or center can provide it at extra cost.
- Other: Your medicines & personal toiletries.
Details will be mailed after successful registration.
This program is recognized by :
- Govt of Maharashtra (Under Govt of India)
Strict Rules :
It is mandatory that the student will follow the rules. The course is based on connecting self with Nature and Divine & thus student has to follow some rules as mentioned.
- No use of Phone/Laptop/Any electronics gadget in the last 3 days of course & student will completely concentrate on meditation & deep consciousness and will be away from any modern days gadgets which will keep them in the nonreality/virtual world.
- No alcohol, smoking or drugs.
- Celibacy has to be maintained.
- There will be a simple lifestyle in all the ways.
The course is completely FREE, the student only needs to pay nominal charges for accommodation & food.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph : +91 94232 80537
Whatsapp : +919423280537