Yoga Teachers Training 100 HRs in India
Give yourself the opportunities to learn and have a magical life-changing experience of learning Yoga Teachers Training 100 HRs in India. This certification program has a balanced combination of yoga basics, traditions, values and philosophy, along with knowledge of yoga nutrition, Ayurveda, and alternative healing. Prepare yourself for an experience of yoga, which you have never had before!
This is one of the rarest Yoga TTC’s which takes Swar Yog Shastra in the TTC which is the most important subject in Yoga. Without the proper understanding of the Swar Yog Shastra, one cannot understand Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation with real understanding.
The Yoga 100 Hour Training course is open to all levels of yogis, including complete beginners. Regardless of the level of your practice, the course will teach you the fundamentals of Hatha Yoga and help you to develop a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and practice.
Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How Pranayama practices give connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices give various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- What is Meditation?
- Difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- Types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
Adjustment & Alignment
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is the demonstration?
- Group Discussion
- Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
Examination & Internship
- Theory Assignments based on teachings
- A short examination paper based on knowledge from the course
- Teaching Examination
Accommodation & food
Accommodation will be in nature & simple as per requirement of the course & the food will be strictly vegetarian.
Breakfast & Lunch is included in the course.
Personal Guidance :
Personal guidance for medical problems using Yoga, Meditation, Herbal Techniques, Ayurveda are available for students.
A good collection of books in the library is a valuable source for students to gain more knowledge. It includes books on meditation, yoga, pranayama, spiritual knowledge, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Puranas, Vedas, Upanishads, etc.
Why Nasik/Shirpur :
Nashik is one of the holiest cities for Hindus & has a huge ancient connection
You can read more about Nasik here: Link 1, Link 2
Study Material :
- Students will get the study material.
- A book of Bhagvat Geeta (English) with the course.
- A Tee shirt.
- Stationaries required.
- Set of Pyramids
Travel Information (How to reach) :
- Students can take a cab from Mumbai Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for a cab from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur – 120$
- Students can take a cab from Shirdi Airport/Indore Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for a cab from Shirdi/Indore Airport to Shirpur – 100$
What to bring :
- Clothing: Loose clothing used for Yoga & meditation. Everyone is requested to wear a tee shirt/shirt covering shoulders and pants covering up to knees.
- 4 Passport size photo
- 4 photocopies of passport & Indian visa
- Mats: Please bring your own mats. You can buy mats in the shops or center can provide it at extra cost.
- Other: Your medicines & personal toiletries.
All other details will be provided to you per e-mail once you have registered.
Cab charges from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur : 120$
Can Charges from Shirdi Airport to Shirpur : 80$
This program is recognized by :
- Govt of Maharashtra (Under Govt of India)
Strict Rules :
It is mandatory that student will follow the rules. The course is based on connecting self with Nature and Divine & thus student has to follow some rules as mentioned.
- No use of Phone/Laptop/Any electronics gadget in the last 3 days of course & student will completely concentrate on meditation & deep consciousness and will be away from any modern days gadgets which will keep them in the nonreality/virtual world.
- No alcohol, smoking or drugs.
- Celibacy has to be maintained.
- There will be a simple lifestyle for all the ways.
The course is completely FREE, the student only needs to pay nominal charges for accommodation & food.
Ph : +91 94232 80537