Yoga Teacher Training Certification (TTC) – 200 HRs
Yoga Teacher Training Certification (YTTC) is always good to have when one wants to pursue their future career in Yoga or related fields. There are many schools and center across India and the globe which are conducting the Teacher Training Courses in Yoga. There are many students who want to pursue the course but because the course fee is very high. That’s the reason they are not able to complete their certification in Yoga. SauYoga Spiritual School understands the responsibility towards the people for awakening and teaching the Yoga and that’s the reason, SauYoga Spiritual School conducts Yoga Teachers Training Certification (YTTC) – 200 HRs in May and Nov of every year.
This is the only Yoga TTC at the moment which conducts the most important topic Swar Yog Shastra in much detail than other centers. Understanding of Swar Yog is important as its the base of Pranayama. Without knowing Swar Yog one cannot understand the deeper aspects of Pranayama.
Its always good to grab the chance of getting certified in Yoga with dedicated teachers. The ones who want to give the knowledge to the interested students as a divine responsibility.
You can get the link for registering for course here: FREE Yoga Teacher Training Certification (YTTC) – 200 HRs
Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathing
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five koshas (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- Waking, Dreaming, Deep state in Yogic Science?
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Intro to Yogic sleeping lifestyle
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system & yogic breathing
- Shat-kriya practices for benefits on a body
- Pranayama connection to a digestive and immune system?
- Asana effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Studies and discussion about spine according to a yogic point of view
Swar Yog Shastra
- What is Swar Yog Shastra?
- Different types of breathing.
- The alternate breathing.
- Three Swaras.
- Ida, Pingala & Sushumna with swaras.
- Inherent energy of breath.
- Three states of consciousness.
- Sound & Form of swara.
- Five Koshas (sheaths)
- Evolution through koshas.
- Different Pran Vayus in the human body.
- What is Meditation?
- The difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- Types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
Adjustment & Alignment
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make the mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- An alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification, Obstacles, Realization, universal masters to bless, well being
Mudras & Bandhas
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- What & Why are Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is the demonstration?
- What are the preparations for the classroom?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps of becoming a great Yoga teacher?
You can get the link for registering for FREE course here: FREE Yoga Teacher Training Certification (YTTC) – 200 HRs
Website: SauYoga Spiritual School