Yoga Teachers Training Course – 200 HRs
Yoga Teachers Training Course – 200 HRs is for beginners & advanced practitioners, those who wanted to study yoga in depth. This course is covering all the aspects of yoga including benefits, alignments, adjustments, modifications and counter indications of poses (asanas). Pranayama, meditation, yogic philosophy & anatomy and physiology of the body & mind are also studied in a systematic way. Students can strengthen their own yoga practice through self-discipline and awareness and build experience and confidence to teach others the path of harmony through a yogic life.
On a whole, you will learn what it means to be on the path of Yoga, How Yoga enables oneself in all aspects of life, a structured approach of moving from Gross to Subtle. Lifestyle and food habits to suit your needs. Self-learning to what it takes to be a teacher. Along with this company of like-minded people, tools to nurture yourself. The course is just the beginning of a lifelong journey of self-discovery and acceptance.
Each successful graduate will be awarded certificate from SauYoga Spiritual School, SauYoga Foundation.
There are certain objectives of the course,
- Broaden understanding of yoga principles.
- Strengthen your personal yoga practice.
- Build a firm foundation from which to teach others.
How You Can Become a Better Teacher Through This Course :
The requisites of a teacher are to have sound and authentic knowledge along with a good intent of sharing knowledge. Through this course, you will learn what it takes to be a good teacher. Teaching aspects can be improvised in different ways :
- Understanding what kind of teacher you are (your personality traits and what could be improvised ).
- Ability to identify Practitioner/s needs, today’s lifestyle and urban needs.
- How to plan classes, teach and learn throughout the course.
- Building confidence to lead group and personal classes.
Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathing
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five koshas (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- Waking, Dreaming, Deep state in Yogic Science?
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Intro to Yogic sleeping lifestyle
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system & yogic breathing
- Shat-kriya practices for benefits on a body
- Pranayama connection to a digestive and immune system?
- Asana effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Studies and discussion about spine according to a yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- The difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- Types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
Adjustment & Alignment
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- An alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification, Obstacles, Realization, universal masters to bless, well being
Mudras & Bandhas
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- What & Why are Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is the demonstration?
- What are the preparations for the classroom?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps of becoming a great Yoga teacher?
- Yogic Healthy Kichadi
- Indian natural Tea
- Group Discussion
- The root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
Examination & Internship
- Theory Assignments based on teachings
- A short examination paper based on knowledge from the course
- Teaching Examination
Apart from providing the best yoga methodologies, SauYoga Spiritual School is famous for providing fully accommodation facilities to the students. Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis.
2 Meals and 1 Breakfast is included in the course fees. The food will be strictly vegetarian.
Personal Guidance :
Personal guidance for medical problems using Yoga, Meditation, Herbal Techniques, Ayurveda are available for students.
A good collection of books in the library is the valuable source for students to gain more knowledge. It includes books on meditation, yoga, pranayama, spiritual knowledge, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Puranas, Vedas, Upanishads, etc.
Why Nasik/Shirpur :
Nashik is one of the holiest cities for Hindus & has the huge ancient connection
You can read more about Nasik here: Link 1, Link 2
Study Material :
- Students will get the study material.
- A book of Bhagvat Geeta (English) with the course.
- A Tee shirt.
- Stationaries required.
- Set of Pyramids
Travel Information (How to reach) :
- Students can take a cab from Mumbai Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for a cab from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur – 120$
- Students can take a cab from Shirdi Airport/Indore Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for a cab from Shirdi/Indore Airport to Shirpur – 100$
What to bring :
- Clothing: Loose clothing used for Yoga & meditation. Everyone is requested to wear a tee shirt/shirt covering shoulders and pants covering up to knees.
- 4 Passport size photo
- 4 photocopies of passport & Indian visa
- Mats: Please bring your own mats. You can buy mats in the shops or center can provide it at extra cost.
- Other: Your medicines & personal toiletries.
You have to pay a non-refundable 500$ fee upon registration to secure a placement for the course. Remaining amount can be paid after coming to the center. If student pay the remaining amount within the next 7 days of registration, the student will get a discount of 100$
Details will be mailed after successful registration.
Cab charges from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur: 120$
Can Charges from Shirdi Airport to Shirpur: 80$
This program is recognized by :
- Govt of Maharashtra (Under Govt of India)
Strict Rules :
It is mandatory that student will follow the rules. The course is based on connecting self with Nature and Divine & thus student has to follow some rules as mentioned.
- No use of Phone/Laptop/Any electronics gadget in the last 3 days of course & student will completely concentrate on meditation & deep consciousness and will be away from any modern days gadgets which will keep them in the nonreality/virtual world.
- No alcohol, smoking or drugs.
- Celibacy has to be maintained.
- There will be a simple lifestyle for all the ways.
||Discounted Course Fee
|08 Jan 2019
||29 Jan 2019
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Feb 2019
||29 Feb 2019
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Mar 2019
||29 Mar 2019
|1600 $ |1199 $
Foreign Students need to select currency as INR with current exchange rates. The student needs to send 50$ extra for the PayPal processing fee.
For Indian residents course fee is 65,000 INR.
05% Discount Each: If booked by 3 people together.
10% Discount Each: If booked by 5 persons together.
Online Certification Program: We have an online Certification Program which can be conducted on Skype. An online program is kept for those who can’t come to India for learning. It has the benefit that student can save the amount of traveling to India and back. Course fee for Online Yoga TTC is 800$.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph : +91 94232 80537
Whatsapp : +919423280537
If anyone wants to take up the course apart from these dates or if anyone wanted the course to be conducted at their place, kindly contact us.