Yoga Teachers Training Course – 200 HRs
Yoga Teachers Training Course – 200 HRs is well suitable for beginners as well as advanced practitioners covering all the aspects of yoga including benefits, alignments, adjustments, modifications and counter indications of poses (asanas). Pranayama, meditation, yogic philosophy and anatomy and physiology of the body and mind are also studied in a systematic way. Students can strengthen their own yoga practice through self-discipline and awareness and build experience and confidence to teach others the path of harmony through a yogic life.
On a whole you will learn what it means to be on the path of Yoga, How Yoga enables oneself in all aspects of life, a structured approach of moving from Gross to Subtle . Lifestyle and food habits to suit your needs. Self learning to what it takes to be a teacher . Adaptable to our current lifestyle and urban needs also keeping in mind yoga teaching as a profession. Along with this company of likeminded people, tools to nuture yourself. The course is just the beginning of a life long journey of self discovery and acceptance.
Each successful graduate will be awarded certificate from SauYoga Spiritual School, SauYoga Foundation.
We have the objective while teaching Yoga to students which will,
- Broaden understanding of yoga principles.
- Strengthen your personal yoga practice.
- Build a firm foundation from which to teach others.
How You Can Become a Better Teacher Through This Course :
The requisites of a teacher are to have sound and authentic knowledge along with a good intent of sharing knowledge. Through this course you will learn what it takes to be a good teacher . Teaching aspects can be improvised in different ways :
- Understanding what kind of teacher you are (your personality traits and what what could be improvised ).
- Ability to identify Practitioner/s needs, today’s lifestyle and urban needs.
- How to plan classes, teach and learn throughout the course.
- Building confidence to lead group and personal classes.
- Sources for ongoing learning to keep your sadhana (self practice) sustained as that is the source of your teaching.
Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How shat kriya practices give benefits on a body?
- How Pranayama practices give connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices give various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine according to a yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
Adjustment & Alignment
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
Mudras & Bandhas
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- What & Why are Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps to become a great Yoga teacher?
- Yogic healthy Kichadi
- Yogic herbal Tea
- Group Discussion
- Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
Examination & Internship
- Theory Assignments based on teachings
- A short examination paper based on knowledge from the course
- Teaching Examination
Apart from providing the best yoga methodologies, SauYoga Spiritual School is famous for providing the fully accommodation facilities to the students. Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis.
2 Meals and 1 Breakfast is included in the course fees. The food will be strictly vegetarian.
Personal Guidance :
Personal guidance for medical problems using Yoga, Meditation, Herbal Techniques, Ayurveda are available for students.
A good collection of books in the library is the valuable source for students to gain more knowledge. It include books on meditation, yoga, pranayama, spiritual knowledge, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Puranas, Vedas, Upanishadas, etc.
Why Nasik/Shirpur :
Nashik is often called Dakshin Kashi, and is one of the holiest cities for Hindus. Kumbha Mela is the world’s largest religious fair and held once after 12 years at Prayag, Haridwar, Ujjain and Nashik. Nasik has huge ancient connection
You can read more about Nasik here : Link 1, Link 2
Study Material :
- Students will get the study material.
- A book of Bhagvat Geeta (English) with the course.
- A Tee shirt.
- Stationaries required.
- Set of Pyramids
Travel Information (How to reach) :
- Students can take cab from Mumbai Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for cab from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur – 120$
- Students can take cab from Shirdi Airport/Indore Airport or can avail our cab service. Charges for cab from Shirdi/Indore Airport to Shirpur – 100$
What to bring :
- Clothing : Loose clothings used for Yoga & meditation. Everyone is requested to wear tee shirt/shirt covering shoulders and pants covering upto knees.
- 4 Passport size photo
- 4 photocopies of passport & Indian visa
- Mats : Please bring your own mats. You can buy mats in the shops or center can provide it at extra cost.
- Other : Your medicines & personal toiletries.
You have to pay a non-refundable 500$ fee upon registration to secure a placement for the course. Remaining amount can be paid after coming to the center. If student pay the remaining amount within next 7 days of registration, student will get discount of 100$
All other details will be provided to you per e-mail once you have registered.
Cab charges from Mumbai Airport to Shirpur : 120$
Can Charges from Shirdi Airport to Shirpur : 80$
This program is recognized by :
- Govt of Maharashtra (Under Govt of India)
Strict Rules :
It is mandatory that student will follow the rules. The course is based on connecting self with the Nature and Divine & thus student has follow some rules as mentioned.
- Student will stop talking with anyone in the last 6 days of the course.
- Student will not use even Phone/Laptop/Any electronics gadget in the last 3 days of course & student will completely concentrate on meditation & deep consciousness and will be away from any modern days gadgets which will keep them in the non reality/virtual world.
- Student will be away from alcohol, smoking and any any kind of drugs during the course.
- Student will keep celibacy during the course.
- Student will stay a simple life by every way.
||Discounted Course Fee
|08 Oct 2018
||29 Oct 2018
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Nov 2018
||29 Nov 2018
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Dec 2018
||29 Dec 2018
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Jan 2018
||29 Jan 2018
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Feb 2018
||29 Feb 2018
|1600 $ |1199 $
|08 Mar 2018
||29 Mar 2018
|1600 $ |1199 $
Note : Foreign Students need to select currency as INR with current exchange rates. Student need to send 50$ extra for the paypal processing fee.
For Indian residents course fee is 65,000 INR.
05% Discount Each : If booked by 3 person together.
10% Discount Each : If booked by 5 persons together.
Online Certification Program : We also have online Certification Program which can be conducted on Skype. Online program is kept for those who cant come to India for learning. It also has benefit that student can save the amount of traveling to India and back. Course fee for Online Yoga TTC is 800$.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph : +91 94232 80537
Whatsapp : +919423280537
If anyone wants to take up the course apart from these dates or if anyone wanted the course to be conducted at their place, kindly contact us.